PDA

View Full Version : How is Geoff Tisdale still in the league?

KCargosfan
08-23-2012, 09:51 PM
Dude is not good.

argolio
08-24-2012, 12:06 AM
He'd probably look a lot better if their front four was more effective.

1argoholic
08-24-2012, 12:18 AM
Well his number and name gets plenty of airtime as he tries to catch up with the receivers that burm him weekly. haha.

KCargosfan
08-24-2012, 02:02 AM
He'd probably look a lot better if their front four was more effective.

What you say is true, but the other Ti-Cats DBs don't get burned as much. It seems like Tisdale's name is called multiple times on a weekly basis for getting toasted.

gilthethrill
08-24-2012, 06:11 AM
With Hamilton losing again last night, after Edmonton on Monday, its back to back with the 'Cats. Real great opportunity for the Argos to bury this team early. Obie should have paid more attention to his D needs in the offseason. Oh, he did trade for Tisdale....

KCargosfan
08-24-2012, 09:33 AM
With Hamilton losing again last night, after Edmonton on Monday, its back to back with the 'Cats. Real great opportunity for the Argos to bury this team early. Obie should have paid more attention to his D needs in the offseason. Oh, he did trade for Tisdale....

I think Obie may be over-the-hill. Cortez looks like he has no idea what the hell is going on.

gilthethrill
08-24-2012, 09:44 AM
I think Obie may be over-the-hill. Cortez looks like he has no idea what the hell is going on.

If you are referring to the "catch" SJ Green made late in the game, Cortez could not see that from the sidelines...someone upstairs should have been in his ear right away on that one.

KCargosfan
08-25-2012, 03:29 AM
If you are referring to the "catch" SJ Green made late in the game, Cortez could not see that from the sidelines...someone upstairs should have been in his ear right away on that one.

More referring to Cortez overall. Although him not using his timeout down the stretch didn't help.

ArgoGabe22
08-25-2012, 10:06 AM
Why did Hamilton sign Murillo and not someone like Sean Smalls?

gilthethrill
08-25-2012, 11:54 AM

Good question. Perhaps Smalls has moved on from pro football. I expect Hamilton to have the same defensive deficiencies the next two games.

Gill The Thrill
08-25-2012, 05:34 PM
Geoff Tisdale, Tad Kornegay, have made the back of their jerseys very prominent on national TV over the years....reminds me of Wayne Shaw who would get roasted for the same reason yearly on messageboards. Their was a guy who would get paid to help the ratio year in and year out, but what's the excuse for Tisdale and Kornegay.

ArgoRavi
08-25-2012, 06:44 PM

Speaking of former Argo DBs, whatever happened to Jason Shivers and Will Poole?

ArgoGabe22
08-25-2012, 11:56 PM
Will Poole I believe plays in some league. Indoor, semi pro???

gilthethrill
08-26-2012, 09:20 AM
Speaking of former Argo DBs, whatever happened to Jason Shivers and Will Poole?

Jason Shivers I believe was forced to retire early due to 1st degree burns as a result of getting beat constantly on passing plays.

KCargosfan
08-27-2012, 07:39 PM
Jason Shivers I believe was forced to retire early due to 1st degree burns as a result of getting beat constantly on passing plays.

Haha. Post of the year candidate right there. Good work gil. I can't believe Hamilton picked Shivers up a couple years ago after we dumped him.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8