At this point I'd like to hear about a stadium being built on the far east end of TO as we're moving to Peterborough area. Strickly for selfish reasons. haha.

I'm pretty sure about one thing. If there is ever to be a new Argos Stadium it'll get built without all of these issues. One thing about building in the GTA is that they know what they're doing. You think the new Winnipeg Stadium is a joke you should see the gongshow out here. We had a huge lot cleared for a new box store development that sat empty for over a year before building started.
They clear cut the top of one of our small mountains for homes and a golf course and then realized water wasn't available and now we have to look at a clear cut.
I live off Hwy 18 which goes to Lake Cowichan. It's a two lane hwy similar to a hwy 9 or 7. Just past us they did seal coating for about a 20 mile stretch. Seal coating is pouring tar down and pebbles ontop. This gongshow had peoples cars being dinged up all over and hundreds of window chips daily. They had to fix the whole stretch.

I miss Ontario.