Hey guys. New poster. I'm not going to lie to you guys and say that I've been a die-hard Argo fan my whole life. The truth is, I have not. I followed the team's run to the Grey Cup, and celebrated like a maniac when we won. Seems like such a long time ago. I actually held a Grey Cup party. For whatever reason, I never picked up following them the next season.

I love sports. When I fall, I fall hard. I support my local teams. I love the Leafs, Raptors, Blue Jays, and TFC. I love the Bills. I love Notre Dame, and because I am a student, I love the Queen's Golden Gaels. I stay loyal, through thin and thinner. I had neglected the Argos for too long, just checking the scores in the paper and reading whatever coverage was available. I finally started watching this season. I have been following the team closely this whole year, and have been browsing the forums all year. Today I finally joined up.

It really irritates me that people think the Argos are dead. The TV numbers clearly state otherwise. There is a dedicated and loyal following. Sadly, the monkeys that are running the zoo haven't tapped into that fanbase. I'm not 100 percent sure, but from what I have gathered, the groundswell of support is from the GTA.

I may be a bit bias because when I am not away at school I am from Markham, but I think that if whoever decides to own the Argos had more than 5 IQ points, they would push very hard for a stadium in the GTA. The two biggest reasons (in my opinion) why the Argos aren't getting the numbers they should be is because A) Ticket prices are way too high, and B) The current stadium is located too far away for most fans.

BMO Field is the almost certain destination, but I dream of a stadium in the GTA. 25-28,000 seats, and open space so there could be some sort of tailgating. Lowering ticket prices would be nice too.

I feel terrible for the players. They are out there busting their asses and when they look they just see the ocean of empty blue seats. Its demoralizing. A new stadium would help spark interest, but it bothers me that not only are they not going to put a stadium where most of the fans are, but they are actually going to put it even MORE out of the way for most fans!

I was a season ticket holder for TFC for a period, and it was a nightmare. Getting to BMO through public transit is awful. Some nights you would come home at 9:00 if the game ended at 7:00, just because the traffic was so bad.

I will be happy no matter where we go just because it will secure the future of my Argos and we will have a new owner on top of that. However, it would have been nice for the Argos to seize an opportunity to make themselves relevant again to people besides the core fan base.

This was partially a post about a stadium, and now reading it again a part introduction post. Yeah, I'm new. I look forward to participating in engaging conversation, and no matter what, we all love the Argos and want the best for them.

Go double blue!!!