Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
I forgot a great moment. Bashir Levingston catching a missed field goal in 04 against Calgary. He started near the back of the endzone and sort of jogged around before heading left up the sidelines running and jogging as only he could. He took it all the way for the longest td you can have.

Worst memory is my dad dying on the Skywalk on Oct 20th 1991 on the way to the game. We beat Calgary to clinch the east. I had obviously left the game with a police officer and my cousin before it started and hit the hospital. Finished watching at home inbetween calling people and receiving calls. Stangest day in my life for sure. Everything was in slow motion. I can joke about it now because hell laughter heals all.
I am sorry to hear that argoholic that must not have been fun to have witness that. I do remember better times at the skywalk walking to games and after when all the fans would be screaming aaaaaarrrrggggooooooooooosss especially after when the Argos won the 1991 Easter division final. I do remember watching that game in 1991 when they clinched 1stplace against Calgary I believe raghib Ishmail did a punt return in the game.

On my worst memory list would be 1992 when the Argos lost there first home game in like 15 games or so to the ticats and then on that same year rocket Ishmail getting in the bench clearing brawl at the Argos sideline against Calgary that seemed to be the Argos downfall for a few years. Can't remember of hand but the Eastern division final in 06 or 07 with Damon Allen as quarterback losing to Mtl. And most recently just with the crowds and how dead it was inside from an Argos persepetive. Especially the Eastern semi final game against Edmonton in 2012 where there was no one inside skydome watching the game or any type of athomshere or excitement that builded up for that 100th grey cup win. I realize that they won the game it was just amazing that we had an owner that couldn't bother to waste a single dollar into marketing or building up any type of fan base through out the season considering that the government was going to spend millions and the cfl was going to organize and have this massive event for the 100th grey cup. As well the same thing happened a year later no fans watching them and that Eastern division final in 2013 where Braley almost put the nail in coffin to how low they could go. There must have been only 12-14,000 Toronto argonaut fans that day watching the game. It's very sad and depressing to think how low they got especially with a very exciting team to watch.