Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
I will continue to ignore won/loss statistics until the end of time. So will Ricky Ray, and the voters who will put him into the Hall of Fame in his first year of eligibility.

But leave stats out of it -- which QB has played better over the last four games played?
I’m tired of this debate. MBT has played very well the last 4 games. And the losses are not all on him. But it’s been well documented that SJ Green was wide open on the last play in Moncton. MBT locked in on a tightly covered receiver where the DB made the play. We lose. Lack of offensive adjustments and horrible coverage in the second half cost us the LDC.
And according to Popp’s interview yesterday they’re not giving up on the season. So I expect MBT to start a very winnable game in Ottawa.

Evans, Fajardo, Arbuckle may not have had better stats, but the teams are getting the wins. In part they are all around better teams and the QB’s are not losing games with poor play.

I think this team is more talented than last year…but still not enough to win. Maybe more of that has to do with coaching which has been poor to good throughout the season. (one comparison is Hamilton’s very good coaching made second half adjustments on O to combat the Argo rush, and on D with losing 3 starters)

Once they are mathematically eliminated, then other players should be playing to see what they can do.